Getting ready to implement an Electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) solution?
An eKYC solution needs to be able to verify identities of customers, confirm the authenticity of transactions, and assess the risks of a particular application, login, or transaction. Incode’s latest white paper, “Three Best Practices for Implementing an Electronic Know Your Customer Solution,” delves into the details of what a superior eKYC solution should contain.
Read this white paper to discover:
- The four methods to identify individuals
- Why eKYC is important and how it prevents financial loss
- What key moments in the customer life cycle require KYC
- What critical capabilities to look for in an eKYC solution
- How to securely and rapidly verify applicant identities, assess the risk of applications, and authenticate enrolled users